Leverage Artificial Intelligence to:
- Extend complex image analysis beyond human capabilities
- Automatically detect and classify structural patterns
- Optimize processing time and quality of image-based workflows
- Augment visual assessments by objective and validated methods
- Adaptable modules for specific diagnostic protocols:
- DentaliQ ortho – cephalometric analysis
- DentaliQ mature – Cervical Vertebral Maturation
- DentaliQ modality – image modality classification
- DentaliQ caries – caries detection / classification
- OptaliQ glauco – glaucoma detection
- Customer-specific modules on request.
- Applicable to 2D (e.g. x-ray, pupillography) and 3D volume images.
- Expandable artificial intelligence framework:
- Convolutional Neural Networks for generic structure detection.
- Common core (e.g. image classification, keypoint detection).
- Modules for specific diagnostic services.
- Management tool for generation of high-quality diagnoses (e.g. through peer-reviewed campaigns), used as training data for machine learning.
- Multiple deployment options: Intra-device (e.g. camera), integration in medical practice software, independent browser-based transactions.
NEW! DentaliQ caries – systematically robust dental caries diagnostics. DentaliQ caries integrates directly into a dental practice workflow and supports the dentists in their stressful daily routines. It has never been so easy to detect caries.
- Fully automated
- Detects tooth decay on x-ray image
- Classifies detected caries by the ICDAS rules
- Supports decisions for “drill or fill”
DentaliQ caries will be available soon!
DentaliQ ortho – assists doctors in their stressful daily routine with technology that detects and quantifies physiology and pathology of orofacial structures:
- Cephalometric Analysis
- Cervical Vertebral Maturation Prediction
- Björk Analysis
Add DentaliQ ortho to your own product portfolio.
First applications for dentistry are available as libraries for imaging devices and diagnostics software, as well as transaction-based services for remote usage.
DentaliQ mature – uses the Cervical Vertebral Maturation (CVM) Method to assess mandibular growth for optimal treatment timing in dentofacial orthopedics.
Cervical Stages (CS):
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur on average two years after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur on average one year after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur during the year after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has occurred within one or two years before this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has ended at least one year before this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has ended at least two years before this stage.
OptaliQ glauco – support doctors’ diagnosis of retinal characteristics.
Opthalmoscopy with fundus photography is a major diagnostic tool. OptaliQ’s artificial intelligence:
- Will perform immediate automatic identification of glaucoma and its prevalent variants.
- Has been trained with thousands of dedicated, peer-reviewed, and validated diagnoses.
- Enables a roadmap for expansion to diagnoses of other diseases.
First applications for ophthalmology are available as libraries for fundus cameras and practice management software, as well as transaction-based services for remote usage.
Get in touch with us: